Thursday, March 13, 2008

Baby Food Bliss, or Yes, I am Capable of Babysitting!




  1. This will be quick! and there may be no more posts til i return home on sunday.
    I flew to Salt Lake City, where Matt picked me up, and they had a delicious dinner awaiting me. It was so good to see all 3 of them, they were all eager to see me. I am so impressed with Rachel and Matt's parenting of Isaac, he is such a happy, relaxed guy, and they are so good with him! They also work so well together. It is hard for them, as for most young parents now, they have so many demands on them, yet they managed together so well.
    So today, i am the babysitter! Ashley, the nanny came over for about an hour this morning, showed me how to get him to nap, and what else to do. I was doing most of it naturally, which is a relief, ya never know that you really will remember!
    We went for a walk, i fed him, played with him, changed him, and yes, got him to nap, which is the hardest part. He smiles at me, a shy smile, then he'll lower his head and look up through his beautiful long eyelashes. What a flirt!
    He is napping and i am trying to catch up. i may get better pictures later, but will try and upload some now. Can't do it , will put in pictures later. drat! o.k., it is later. I had to wake Isaac up, he slept really well, and i think, rather i KNOW, needed it. So ever since i woke him, he has been a total doll! Laughing, smiling, playing, imitating me, i love him! he has this toy called an "Exersaucer", Cindy and Jane, get one. they sit in it and it moves around, with different things to occupy them. he will jump up and down and chortle in it. He then imitated me smaking my lips, it made him laugh.
    Well, i gotta go and play.

No comments: